Hey! I'm Stephanie! Thanks for checking out my website! I hope you found everything you were looking for and if not, Please send me a message so I can help you out.
So, a little about me... I've been a photographer for about 10 years now, focused on weddings for the last two. It's my absolute favorite thing to shoot. I mean, who doesn't enjoy being around people who are blissfully happy and get to hang out at a big party at the end of every work day? I mean, c'mon! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!
As I started focusing on weddings and meeting with prospective clients, I found that a lot of couples were having trouble finding a photographer who:
1) was professional yet casual and laid back, allowing them to be their true selves during their engagement session and most importantly their wedding day
2) found out what the couple's needs were and catered to that, instead of putting all couples in the same boxes
3) could not only photograph a wedding but tell the story of their wedding day, moment by moment, without too much posing
My focus is always to give my couples the best experience possible, not only by capturing and telling their story authentically and uniquely to them and their relationship but also to be a resource during planning, a kind-of timeline manager on their wedding day and then provide them with damn good photos to look back on through generations.
Want to know a little about me personally? ...What my life is like... What makes me tick?
Well, In addition to being a full time wedding photographer/business owner, i am also a stay-at-home mom of 4! My world is loud and exciting and exhausting but I am blessed beyond measure!
fun facts (please tell me you can relate to at least one of my quirky little things!):
- I am a coffee fiend (coffee houses are my office away from home)
- I am a space geek (where i live we can see satellites and the milky way!)
- I secretly wish I had a pet dragon
- I am completely left-brained (creative in every way... i mean, I can do math but it's not my favorite thing to do)
- I'm super emotional (and if you cry at your wedding I will cry at your wedding. No one cries alone. that's my policy!)
- I love to read and learn and grow and be a better and better version of me every day